Monday, February 19, 2007

RAIN RAIN.. PLEASE STAY

I simply love the rain... The whole world seems so lush and fresh.. and the soil.. damp & moist.. When the heavens above burst forth with water my entire being wants to jump for joy and cry with delight at the same time.. Rain devastates also.. But where else does one witness such poetic duality of pain & pleasure? Of beauty & devastation.. I always like to think that it rains when the heavens weep... For joy or sorrow... Is a matter of perspective:



The torrents gush forth, yet again...
Asundered & alone, I seek shelter, yet again...
The water flows past, yet again...
The thunder rips at my heart, yet again...
The wind shrieks at my soul, yet again...
Salt water moistens my cheek, yet again...
But I find solace; for Jesus weeps for me, yet again...

No comments: