Saturday, February 3, 2007

THE IDEA

Been long, since I wrote something anything.
Am I worried?Not really.
Do I care to worry?No.
So, no stories, no new ideas no fire in the belly no passion, the twinkle in the eyes unless, charged by something extra-ordinary and how often does that happen?
That one idea that kept me going, helped me live,where is it?
I haven't been consumed, possessed by something in a long time.
Had a chat with myself, another friend; realized I do not write at all unless provoked, or am in a state of constant agitation.
Am much peaceful these days... happy, as a matter of fact.
Is this the onset of creative impotence?I do not know.
What I know is whenever the new story, idea, character has to happen, will happen naturally.
I can't force it... I can't orchestrate it

No comments: